Wageningen Campus has a diverse range of options for businesses and organisations active in the domain of agriculture, food, bio-based economy, and healthy living environment to establish themselves: from constructing their own building to renting a section of the offices in the enterprise centre.
Wageningen Campus consists of two locations:
- Wageningen Campus location
- Business & Science Park Wageningen (BSPW)
For businesses and organisations that want interaction with the students and employees of Wageningen University & Research (WUR), want to regularly use the research facilities of WUR, or, as a startup, are in search of guidance and assistance from StartLife, then the Wageningen Campus location is the most logical choice. If a more professional environment is desired, then the Business & Science Park location is the better option.
Advantages of being located on Wageningen Campus
- It is located in the middle of Food Valley close to WUR: a leading university with high international rankings in the domains of agriculture and food, environment, and life sciences.
- The multidisciplinary approach of WUR is the perfect basis for the substantial research questions in the field of sustainable world food provision, bio-based economy, and lifestyle and living environment.
- The presence of the university, renowned contract research institutes, and a broad array of businesses and organisations that are active within WUR domains, means that Wageningen Campus offers the perfect basis for collaborating within both fundamental and applied research projects.
- There is a concentration of highly educated staff and thousands of students - possibly even future employees.
- The setting is very international, with students and employees from more than 100 countries.
- There is an Expat Center on campus for things such as visa-related matters.
- Various resources and facilities are available: from research equipment and meeting rooms to the library and technological facilities.
- It is an inspiring environment with plenty of opportunities for interaction, in terms of science/content as well as culture and athletics.