For those who want to know what it is like to work, study or live on Wageningen Campus, the Campus Tour is the answer.
The Campus Tour provides a good impression of Wageningen Campus, working and studying in Wageningen, the various facilities, companies on campus, notable areas, organised activities on campus and a general impression of Wageningen University & Research.
The tour starts with the statue of De Zaaier, next to the Atlas pedestrian bridge, and ends at Forum. A visit to Forum, as one of the most important study buildings at Wageningen University & Research, as well as Orion is included in the tour. In consultation, it is possible to choose a different end point to the tour. Discover the history, infrastructure, the green character and of course the latest developments on campus!
The Campus Tour is led by WUR students. They have been trained as Campus Tour guides and are happy to share their knowledge and experiences. There is plenty of time to ask questions. The tour takes about one hour and is available in Dutch or English. For each tour guide, a maximum of 12 participants can tag along. For larger groups, it is possible to reserve two guides.
It is possible for students who are thinking about studying in Wageningen to have a conversation with a study adviser. They can indicate this when registering for a Campus Tour.
- Companies or business clubs (additional fee requisite)
- New employees or visitors of companies located on campus
- Secondary school students
- Parents of secondary school students
- New Wageningen University & Research students
- Location: the Campus Tour starts at the statue of De Zaaier, next to the Atlas pedestrian bridge (on the left of the entrance to Wageningen Campus)
- Dates: in consultation / on request (any day possible, including weekends)
- Cost: price on request
- Requesting a tour two weeks before the desired date is preferred
- Please indicate whether the tour should be in Dutch or in English
- In the case of a group, please indicate the number of participants