Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +31 (0)317-488 555
Directions to Wageningen Campus
Most international visitors arrive at Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam). Follow the signs from the Schiphol Arrival Hall to the Railway Station: ‘to the trains’. At the train station you can purchase a ticket to Ede-Wageningen from one of the yellow vending machines or at the NS Service Desk.
Trains depart from Schiphol Airport to Ede-Wageningen via Utrecht almost every 15 minutes. Take a direct train to Ede-Wageningen or take an intercity train from Schiphol to Utrecht. Once in Utrecht, switch to a train in the direction of Arnhem or Nijmegen. Your final stop is Ede-Wageningen. Travel time from Schiphol to Ede-Wageningen is approximately 60 to 75 minutes.
The Valleilijn bus (line 84 and 88) runs between Ede-Wageningen station and bus station in Wageningen and passes Wageningen Campus. During rush hour there is a bus every ten minutes, outside rush hour every quarter and in the late hours it is a half-hour service. For more information about live departures and arrivals at www.valleilijn.nl.
- Bus line 84. From railway station Ede-Wageningen you can take line 84 (Syntus bus / Valleilijn) to Wageningen Campus. Which leaves every 15 minutes. Get off at bus stop ‘Campus / Atlas’ or at the center of the campus at bus stop 'Forum’. Bus stop ‘Mondriaanlaan’ is an option (eg for Vitea). Line 84 is not running on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Bus line 88. From railway station Ede-Wageningen you can also take line 88 (Syntus bus / Valleilijn) to Wageningen. Which leaves every 15 minutes. Get off at bus stop 'Droevendaalsesteeg / Campus' for the main entrance of Wageningen Campus. You can also get off at bus stop ‘Hoevestein’ (eg for Leeuwenborch) or bus stop ‘Bornsesteeg’ (eg for Bongerd / Nexus / etc).
From Tiel Arriva runs during the morning and evening with bus lines 44 and 45 on Wageningen Campus. For more information about live departures and arrivals at www.arriva.nl.
- Bus line 44. From Tiel-Maurik-Kesteren-Wageningen line 44 stops in the morning on campus twice (8:26 and 9:26 pm). In the evening rush hour the bus departs three times from the campus (15:26, 16:26 and 17:26 hours).
- Bus line 45. From Tiel-Morning-Kesteren-Wageningen line 45 stops in the morning twice on campus (7:56 and 8:56 pm) and in the evening rush hour the bus departs four times from the campus (14:56, 15:56, 16:56 and 17:56 hours
- From Utrecht or Arnhem. Coming from Utrecht or Arnhem on the A12, take exit 24 and follow the road in the direction of Wageningen (N781) until you reach the roundabout. Turn right to arrive at the campus.
- From Rhenen. From Rhenen, follow the ring road around the centre of Wageningen. At the last traffic light in Wageningen, turn left towards the A12. Follow the road until the roundabout and turn left to arrive at the campus.
- From the A50. Leave the A50 motorway at exit 19 (Renkum/ Wageningen / Oosterbeek). Turn left at traffic lights and follow signs for Renkum/ Wageningen (N225). Continue straight ahead, following signs for Wageningen. This road turns into Ritzema Bosweg. In Wageningen, take the second exit at the roundabout (straight ahead) and continue along Ritzema Bosweg. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights onto Diedenweg (N781), following signs for Utrecht/Ede. At next two roundabouts take second exit (straight ahead), the road turns into Mansholtlaan (N781). Go straight at the next set of traffic lights and continue along Mansholtlaan (N781). At the next roundabout take the third exit (Droevendaalsesteeg).
If you are using a route planner, set your destination as Droevendaalsesteeg.
Finding your way around the campus
Wageningen Campus app
A Wageningen Campus app is available for Android and iPhone. It is intended for use by visitors and students who want to find their way around quickly. The app also provides contact information relating to Wageningen University & Research staff and information about buildings.
Business & Science Park location
Agro Business Park
By car: coming from Utrecht or Arnhem on the A12, take exit 24 and follow the signs for Wageningen (N781). Once in Wageningen, turn right at the first traffic lights. Go straight ahead along Nijenoord Allee, pass through the third traffic light and continue going straight to enter the Business & Science Park.
Settle on campus
For general information about the various possibilities for setting up on Wageningen Campus, you can contact Petra Caessens (Manager of Campus Development Wageningen Campus). Based on your question, you will then be connected with the individuals best-suited to assist you. For more specific information on the various possibilities for setting up on Wageningen Campus, you can contact the individuals below.
For the construction of your own building:
- Location Wageningen Campus: Eise Ebbelink, Wageningen University & Research real estate
- Location Business & Science park: J. Lasschuit
For setup possibilities in one of the business complexes:
- Location Wageningen Campus: Chiel van Dijen, Kadans Science Partners
- Location Business & Science park: J. Lasschuit
For start-ups and spin-offs:
- StartLife or StartHub (for student-starters)
A Powerful Team Ready to Help. The Invest in Holland Network is a collaborative team of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, regional economic development agencies and several large cities. The network works to provide a continuum of free, confidential support services to new foreign investors, as well as existing foreign investors that already have operations in the Netherlands. Start with NFIA and we'll connect you to the right partners in our network to assist with everything from recruiting talent to introducing you to powerful public-private partnerships. For further information, please contact Maarten Schans.
OostNV is a regional agency (of the provinces of Gelderland and Overijssel, the Netherlands) that focuses its activities and projects on strengthening and stimulating the economy (invest, innovation and collaboration) and together with the NFIA (Invest in Holland) assists international companies with business location, expansion and relocation services in this region. For further information, please contact: Jurgen Sonneborn.