Wageningen Campus is easily accessible by car or public transport. There is ample parking space available on campus, within walking distance of the buildings. Near the buildings some parking spaces are available for the disabled and other groups.
By public transport
The Valleilijn bus (line 84 and 88) runs between Ede-Wageningen station and bus station in Wageningen and passes Wageningen Campus. During rush hour there is a bus every ten minutes, outside rush hour every quarter and in the late hours it is a half-hour service. For more information about live departures and arrivals at www.valleilijn.nl.
- Bus line 84. From railway station Ede-Wageningen you can take line 84 (Syntus bus / Valleilijn) to Wageningen Campus. Which leaves every 15 minutes. Get off at bus stop ‘Campus / Atlas’ or at the center of the campus at bus stop 'Forum’. Bus stop ‘Mondriaanlaan’ is an option (eg for Vitea). Line 84 is not running on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Bus line 88. From railway station Ede-Wageningen you can also take line 88 (Syntus bus / Valleilijn) to Wageningen. Which leaves every 15 minutes. Get off at bus stop 'Droevendaalsesteeg / Campus' for the main entrance of Wageningen Campus. You can also get off at bus stop ‘Hoevestein’ (eg for Leeuwenborch) or bus stop ‘Bornsesteeg’ (eg for Bongerd / Nexus / etc).
From Tiel Arriva runs during the morning and evening with bus lines 44 and 45 on Wageningen Campus. For more information about live departures and arrivals at www.arriva.nl.
- Bus line 44. From Tiel-Maurik-Kesteren-Wageningen line 44 stops in the morning on campus twice (8:26 and 9:26 pm). In the evening rush hour the bus departs three times from the campus (15:26, 16:26 and 17:26 hours).
- Bus line 45. From Tiel-Morning-Kesteren-Wageningen line 45 stops in the morning twice on campus (7:56 and 8:56 pm) and in the evening rush hour the bus departs four times from the campus (14:56, 15:56, 16:56 and 17:56 hours
- From Utrecht or Arnhem Coming from Utrecht or Arnhem on the A12, take exit 24 and follow the road in the direction of Wageningen (N781) until you reach the roundabout. Turn right to arrive at the campus.
- From Rhenen From Rhenen, follow the ring road around the centre of Wageningen. At the last traffic light in Wageningen, turn left towards the A12. Follow the road until the roundabout and turn left to arrive at the campus.
From the A50 From the A50, take exit 19 at Renkum in the direction of Wageningen (N255). At the first traffic light in Wageningen, turn right towards the A12. Follow the road until the roundabout. Turn left to arrive at the campus.
If you use navigation, enter ‘Droevendaalsesteeg’ as your destination.
Find your way on campus
Wageningen Campus app
There is a Wageningen Campus app available for Android and iPhone. This app is intended for visitors and students who want to quickly find their way on campus. The app also includes contact information from Wageningen UR employees and information about buildings.
Location Business & Science Park
Agro Business Park 6708 Wageningen
- By carComing from Utrecht or Arnhem on the A12, take exit 24 and follow the road in the direction of Wageningen (N781). In Wageningen, turn right at the first traffic light and follow the Nijenoord Allee. At the third traffic light, drive straight on: you now reached the Business & SciencePark.
From Schiphol (both locations)
Most international visitors arrive at Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam). Follow the signs from the Schiphol Arrival Hall to the Railway Station: ‘to the trains’. At the train station you can purchase a ticket to Ede-Wageningen from one of the yellow vending machines or at the NS Service Desk.
Trains depart from Schiphol Airport to Ede-Wageningen via Utrecht almost every 15 minutes. Take a direct train to Ede-Wageningen of take an intercity train from Schiphol to Utrecht. Once in Utrecht, switch to a train in the direction of Arnhem or Nijmegen. Your final stop is Ede-Wageningen. Travel time from Schiphol to Ede-Wageningen is approximately 60 to 75 minutes.
At the Ede-Wageningen railway station, take either a bus or taxi. Please note that taxis are expensive. A taxi from Ede-Wageningen railway station to Wageningen Campus costs approximately €30.You can also take bus no. 88 to Wageningen bus station (timetable). To get to the campus get out at the bus stop ‘Droevendaalsesteeg’. You can also take bus 84 and get off at bus stop 'Forum'. Tickets can be bought on the bus. You can also use an OV Chipcard to pay for your trip.